Automated and cost-efficient in the Czech Republic
Processing of thermoplastics
We process virtually all types of plastics available on the market. PA, PBT, POM, ABS, PC, PE, PP, TPE, ABS/PC and PBT/PC – each with and without fillers – are only a small selection of the materials used. We have suitable solutions for every type of plastic, both in toolmaking and in injection moulding production.
Wide range of technical options
A highly automated machine park is in operation at our production site in the Czech Republic. The diversified and versatile machines offer a wide range of technical possibilities and needs-based qualities.
Large production capacities
Our plastic injection moulded parts are manufactured in three shifts seven days a week on more than 50 modern injection moulding machines with single and multi-component technologies. We use different machine concepts in a size range from 18 to 1,600 tons. All machines are equipped with state-of-the-art control and handling technology. Based on individual requirements, we use 6-axis robots and individually adapted feeding technology. Our modern production facility has a central drying and cooling system.
Facts & figures:
• 30,000 square meters of production area
• more than 50 injection moulding machines with tonnages ranging from 180 to 16,000 kN clamping force
• Moulded parts from 0.5 to 4,500 grams Moulded part weight
• Single- and multi-component injection moulding, transfer and insertion technology
• Components are deposited by handling systems or robots
• 500 professionals
• over 800 completed projects
Tooling and dies
In our own tooling and die workshop, we produce stamped-bent parts with raster machines.
Your contact person
For your wishes and questions
S. Franzen Söhne GmbH
T +49 212 395 – 00
F +49 212 312431